One of the highlights and trends for this week that mystery guy that has been behind the handle of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), @OfficialEFCC, the financial and economic crimes unit of the Nigerian government. His skills and dexterity with tweets, responses and mentions were top-notch that many applauded him yet his identity remained unrevealed.
Just within the week after a commendable service for the Commission and country, he was revealed as @FShawKingFisher. Twitter was set ablaze with him moving from about 2k followers to over 23k this morning with commendations, compliments et al. The sensation he created cut beyond any barrier Nigerian has been known for but many simply know him as @FShawKingFisher.
In this piece, I will tell you more about this great guy; he has a story and it surely has a beginning.
- His given name is Femi Adeyemi.
- Attended Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State where he was in the pioneer set and graduated with a Computer Science degree in 2006.
- A King’s College ex-student as well.
- In Covenant University, there is a popular fashion show called the Redefinition which showcases fashion talent in the University community and has grown to a level where Fashion icons are invited whenever it took place.
- Fshaw was in the first jingo for Redefinition Fashion show and he sang (rap) alongside Simi (yes Simi of Soldier and Tiff).
- A video was also done with Reflections (the dance unit of the University)
- It was during this event that people actually knew he could rap.
- So the first album Out of Hebron had him on it with some other young arts like Simi, himself (Fshaw), MJ (Michael Johnson), King James Agaba and other pioneer arts from the Covenant University.
- The album, Out of Hebron which you can find with many CU students, eagles and affiliates was released in 2006.
Hey, there is definitely more; watch this space and we could be bringing you more. Thanks for reading and FShaw thanks for inspiring us. Your best days ahead.