I came across some interesting quotes about thinking and thoughts and how powerful they can be in anyone’s life; I bet you this will do more for you than any advice anyone can give you. It is the change that will happen to you that will propel you to greater success.
Enjoy your read!
- All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
- Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.
- The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.
- I think and think and think, I’ve thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.
-Jonathan Safran Foer
- Think before you speak. Read before you think.
- Poirot, “I said. “I have been thinking.”
“An admirable exercise my friend. Continue it.
- Closed in a room, my imagination becomes the universe, and the rest of the world is missing out.
- Your mind is at its best when you are being paranoid. You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity.
- The essence of an independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.
- Perhaps the logical conclusion of everyone looking the same is everyone thinking the same.
- Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
- Cogito ergo sum. (I think, therefore I am.)
- Whoever controls the media controls the mind.
- We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.
- No brain at all, some of them [people], only grey fluff that’s blown I to their heads by mistake, and they don’t think.
- Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body language of knowledge.
- When I get ready to talk to people, I spend two-thirds of the time thinking what they want to hear and one-third thinking about what I want to say.